Only hours remain before we will witness the BO5 between Fnatic and Astralis in Betway Fight Night.
One unique aspect for the upcoming battle is that the audience will be able to place bets on the much anticipated match up.
– Fnatic may have beaten Astralis in Barcelona, but I’m sure this won’t be a walkover, says Alan Alger from Betway to Aftonbladet Esport.
After the loss to the hands of Fnatic during ESL Barcelona, Astralis will have the opportunity to take revenge against what is arguably the best team in the world. With that being said, Alan Alger at Betway still believe we will see a close game as the two teams clash.
– There are good prices for Astralis to win at least one map, so 8/5 (2.60) on a 3-1 result might represent good value, he says.
When looking through the different markets, one in particular might stand out. According to Betway, the most deadly gun during pistol rounds will be the Glock.
– We’re basing the weapons odds on statistics, as it hasn’t been revealed yet which maps are going to be played, and the teams are sure to change their tactics depending on that and other factors. The figures show that, overall, 44 percent of kills during pistol rounds come from a glock.
Obviously, Fnatic just beat Astralis down in Barcelona. As experts, what do you think will be the mental aspect as they so shortly after the intensive final meet once again and will Fnatic have the advantage since their victory or might Astralis have the mental edge since they are looking for revenge?
– There’s two ways of looking it. Fnatic will be confident coming into the competition, knowing that they have beaten a very good Astralis team recently. However, Astralis could be spurred on because they have a point to prove. It’s going to be a fantastic battle and it’s mental contests like these that make the game so exciting.
What more interesting odds would you guys like to highlight before the game that ordinary people might miss since it is a fairly new phenomenon to be betting on CS:GO games?
– We’ve got a huge choice of map and player specials available. Punters can choose from handicaps, kill totals for each map, or choose their favourite to win the pistol rounds. In total, we’ve got over 110 markets pre-game, many of which will be available for in-play betting, so whatever shape punters think the contest is going to take, there’s a market that’s right for them.
The match between the star studded teams begins 19.00 CET and will be broadcasted on Aftonbladet Esports Twitch channel. Fight Night is presented by Betway.